About Osaka, Japan
- See the Imperial Palace, Asakusa Sensoji Temple and Nakamise Street.
- See the Meiji Jingu Shrine, Harajuku & Shibuya Street.
Tokyo to Hakone
- Tsukiji fish market
- Take in the incredible views from the Hakone Ropeway
- See Kamisan no machi (Kamisan Town), Takayama morning markets & Jinya house (until November 2017).
Takayama to Hiroshima
- Travel by Shinkansen - (Bullet Train)
- Ferry to Miyajima Island and see Itsukushima Shrine
- Visit the Peace Memorial Museum
Kyoto to Mount Koya
- Stay at a Buddhist guesthouse
- Enjoy a traditional Buddhist meal
Mount Koya to Osaka
- Participate in an early morning Buddhist Service and guided walking tour
Terms, conditions and restrictions apply; pricing, availability, and other details subject to change and/ or apply to US or Canadian residents. Please confirm details and booking information with your travel advisor.