Uniworld - PORTRAITS OF EASTERN EUROPE
An in-depth journey offering fresh new adventures in the Old World.
Beautifully preserved Prague has enchanted visitors for ages, but it is only a tiny part of this extraordinary Danube River cruise and tour through nine nations. Sail past quaint villages and great cities, visiting baroque abbeys and medieval cathedrals, tasting fine wines and encountering new cultures.
- 14-night cruise in a riverview stateroom on the stunning River Princess
- 2 nights in Prague at the Art Deco Imperial Hotel (or similar) with breakfast
- 2 nights in Bucharest at the Radisson Blu Hotel (or similar) with breakfast
- 2 nights in Istanbul at the InterContinental Istanbul (or similar) with breakfast
- 14 days of hosted excursions, including “Choice Is Yours” options
- 7 UNESCO World Heritage sites
IT’S ALL INCLUDED: All gratuities for everyone onboard and onshore; personalized hosted shore excursions; in-suite butler service; scheduled airport transfers; unlimited beverages, including incredible local wines, craft beers, and premium spirits, such as Grey Goose and Glenfiddich; all meals, prepared with the finest and freshest local ingredients; onboard fitness center and exercise classes led by professionally trained instructors, as well as complimentary bicycles for use onshore; entertainment and Signature Lectures; ship-wide Wi-Fi; and more.